Tuesday, 9 August 2011

A little introduction...

Ok, so hopefully this introduction won't be too boring (I apologise if it is), but I think an intro is necessary before I get into blogging properly, because I don't want to blog about myself anonymously, that would just be weird.
My name is Lucy, I'm 15, I live in Merseyside & I'm really passionate about beauty, fashion, art, the usual stuff as I'm sure many of you are interested in similar things to me. Oh yeah and in case you don't guess by the end of this post, I like to talk a lot and have a lot of thoughts haha. 
I've always loved looking at other people's blogs & watching hauls and beauty tutorials on youtube but I suppose I've never really considered doing all that kind of stuff myself until now. I was inspired to make this blog by Zoe from Zoella280390 (youtube) by watching one of her videos which had tips about blogging. So yeah, thanks for the inspiration Zoe!

Basically, on this blog I'm going to post things that interest me, and I'm not trying to be something I'm not which I hope will be made obvious in my future posts.

So yeah, I hope that you enjoy reading my blog & please leave me some feedback to make me happy!:-)

Lucy X

1 comment:

  1. well it is very nice to meet you :)
    hope you give my blog http://www.wonderingwolves.blogspot.com/ some good feedback as well! us beginners have to stick together after all xxx

    ReplyDelete